Blue Stone Cleaning & Sealing of Chicago
CSI-Absolute Clean Inc. of Chicago has a well-earned reputation for top-notch blue stone cleaning specifically designed for blue stone surfaces. We do not use harsh detergents or abrasive cleaning materials. We provide our services to both residential homes and commercial businesses throughout the city of Chicago, North Shore and the South West Suburbs.
Why You Hire a Professional to Clean Your Blue Stone?
That’s why CSI-Absolute Clean Inc. can help you bring the best out of your weathered blue stone surfaces. Our skilled and experienced cleaning technicians will ensure that proper care is taken when cleaning your blue stone revitalizing it to the way it was meant to look.
SURFACES WE RESTORE
- What Requires a Clean & Seal?
- What Requires a Partial Restoration?
- What Requires a Full Restoration?
- What is an Etch?
- How does PH affect my stone?
- Scratches on stone surfaces
- Annual Maintenance
- No Etches (commonly referred to as: Water Mark, Water Stain, Drip Mark, Ring Stain)
- No Staining (Anything that has left a pigment is a stain. i.e. Coffee Stain, Wine Stain, etc…)
- No Scratches
- No Dulling of the Surface Finish (Finish is intact)
- Light Etch Marks (commonly referred to as: Water Mark, Water Stain, Drip Mark, Ring Stain)
- Light Staining (Anything that has left a pigment is a stain. I.e. Coffee Stain, Wine Stain, etc…)
- Light Scratches
- Minimal Dulling of the Surface Finish (Matte, Honed, or Polished)
- Deep Etch Marks (commonly referred to as: Water Mark, Water Stain, Drip Mark, Ring Stain)
- Deep Staining (Anything that has left a pigment is a stain. I.e. Coffee Stain, Wine Stain, etc…)
- Deep Scratches
- Extensive Dulling of the Surface Finish (Matte, Honed, or Polished)
An etch is a dulling mark on stone that appears as a stain. An etch is a chemical reaction between the calcium in the stone and any liquid that has an acidic PH
Liquids such as beverages, food items and cosmetic items with an acidic PH can etch the finish of your stone.
The acidic nature of any item will react to the calcium in your stone leaving a dull mark that cannot be removed with cleaning.
Scratches can occur on softer stones such as marble, limestone, travertine, onyx and soapstone.
Scratches ruin the finish of your stone and cannot be removed with cleaning.
Blue Stone Cleaning & Polishing Process
- Pre-Treatment: spray application of our alkaline trimix chemical with the purpose of breaking the surface tension of the soil, penetrating the grout in order to defloculate imbedded soil. It then breaks down soil and suspends it in the water molecule/cleaning detergent for easy removal.
- Agitation: Manual or Mechanical – Aids the Pre-Treatment to saturate, and helps further loosen soil.
- Extract: done via truck mount or portable machine vacuums off suspended soil in water molecules
- Rinse: Triple Steam rinse flushes out any dirt remaining in the tile & grout ensuring full removal.
- Emulsify: a chemical rinse that is the 2nd rinse step synergistically reacts with the pre-treatment to attract all chemical and soil to the surface
- Neutralize: a chemical rinse that is the 3rd step in the rinse step that flushes all residue and solutions out, neutralizes them, and brings the tile & grout PH back to balance PH7 to prevent re-soiling.
- Speed dry: expedite drying to eliminate/avoid efflorescence
- Dry Buff: Removes any remaining residue, also aids to expedite drying
- Seal: Application of appropriate deep impregnating/penetrating sealer. (sealers may vary depending on the type of stone)
- Final Buff: Ensures full penetration of sealer, removes any excess sealer residue.
NATURAL STONE SERVICES - GENERAL PRICING CHARTS
Standard Services - Prices subject to change based on pre-existing conditions and or service stipulations
Additional charges for parking apply in Chicago and Downtown service areas, minimum service charge apply
Our stone sealer provide maximum protection against:
- Permanent staining
- Repel water & oil based stains
- Prevent malodors & microbial growth
- Recommended once a year in high moisture areas after a restorative cleaning process has been performed
Replacing loose, damaged or stained grout:
- Grout may come loose during our cleaning process
- Our process does not cause this condition, but rather exposes a pre-existing condition
- Replacing grout is a great way to refresh the look and feel of your home.
Replacing caulking is essential to high moisture areas in your home. Caulk prevents:
- Moisture migrating in between building materials
- Rotting off building material that accumulates moisture
- Microbial growth as a result of moisture accumulating in areas that do not dry out
- Recommended Cleaning Frequency
- Drying time after service
- Wide Range of Use
- Many Different Materials
- Pores by Nature
- Pores by Nature
Natural Stone cleaning recommendations
- Hot water extraction cleaning method is recommend over other methods
- Residential cleaning frequency is once every 12 months or once every 6 – 12 months for high moisture areas.
Floors are walkable immediately after service.
Counter tops and vanities are usable immediately after service.
Recommendations after service:
- Room temperature of at least 70 degrees
- Turn on any fans available for air movement to expedite drying.
- Allow the area to dry 24 hours before introducing moisture
What Our Clients Say About Us...Good, bad or indifferent, we love all the feedback we receive from our clients. Though we love to hear how great we are...it is from our shortcomings that we grow the most as a company. We thank all our clients for taking the time to leave a review as it is our guiding post to continue to improve.
These people are the best. Professional and courteous and eager to please. Angel was efficient and understood what I wanted and over delivered on my slate floors. They look beautiful. I will use them again and recommend them to anyone!
I had to cancel last minute after they were already scheduled to come out, and I spoke to Cesar on the phone. He was very nice and understanding. I can tell they care about customer service.
Sal just left our home and left our marble tiles and countertop looking better than new. I was so upset with the condition of the marble that we were considering redoing our entire powder room that is just 5 years old. Not now, Sal and CSI are outstanding. Sal also did our porcelain tile in our laundry room and it equally looks as good as new.
Our son has a Condo downtown that we were going to replace the marble tiles in as well...not now ... we will have CSI come in and do their magic.
I highly recommend this company and Sal.... super job!
Didn't get to experience any good work from this company because they do not answer their phone and haven't called me back after I left a message over 2 days ago. That doesn't seem very polite or professional.
You know that time when you feel like someone is trying their best to please you, but your gut is telling you something doesn't feel right...
I recognize that i was the most difficult customer they ever had, and i know they went out of their way, but it doesn't mean you should make that known to me. I shouldn't feel stupid every time i get off the phone with you.
And when i am wrong, you don't need to send me a detailed transcript of the phone conversation with the entire recorded audio file attached-- got it, I'm the stupid one that was wrong, thanks!
After listening to all the sighs on the phone, it's my turn .... oh sighhhhhh
We just had our 3rd or 4th annual commercial cleaning with CSI Absolute Clean. I really like that that have great, caring and friendly service, staying in touch both before and after the service. We get reminder emails, arrival calls, follow up emails to ensure costumer satisfaction.
The very first time we used CSI Absolute Clean, they were very accommodating with the business hours of our nail salon. They were thorough and efficient, and we were extremely satisfied with the service in all ways.
When we used them again for the 2nd or 3rd time, they had sent a newer, less thorough and more rushed cleaning technician who had left us with damp carpets and less than a satisfactory experience. The customer service center did a follow up call and we explained our experience to them. They listened patiently with care and ensured they will follow up with the technician and will do a better job next time. I really like that they care about their quality.
This last time around, the technician called upon timely arrival. However, they didn't have an air blower in their car, and since we had 1 experience with the damp carpets, our manager requested the air blower/dryer. The technician was willing to drive back to their office to retrieve the requested tool. Even though the job started about 45 minutes later then scheduled due to our request, the technician did not rush the job and still did a very thorough and careful cleaning, just like our first experience.
We definitely recommend CSI Absolute clean, and would use them again for our cleaning needs.
Angel and Saul came out today to restore the marble floors in my kitchen, foyer and back entrance. They worked wonders on the few areas I pointed out, bringing them back to their original shine and luster. I am very impressed wth their ability to bring my floors back to the way they looked the day they were laid.
Both Angel and Saul were very polite and respectful, as was Cesar when he came to price out the job. It is very refreshing to find a company with proper customer service that provides such high quality work. I highly recommend this company.
I am absolutely amazed at how great the customer service and workmanship was, my husband and I were very pleased. Our e-mails requesting a quote were responded to quickly and very thoroughly. Scheduling an appointment to get our shower marble cleaned and re-caulked was easy. We also got our marble master counter top re-finished the same day. The technician, Angel, was on time, courteous and is a very hard worker. After a few DIY caulking jobs to the shower & counter top, he really had his work cut out for him! Shower and top look new. They are not "cheap" but you get what you pay for and this case it was well worth the $$
CSI did an amazing job restoring my marble kitchen counter top (looks brand new!) and cleaning my bathroom tile. I was debating on replacing the tile, but after CSI cleaned the grout, replacing is no longer needed. It's beautiful. Angel did a great job. He was extremely thorough and meticulous with detail. Angel explained the process and was very professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND CSI and ANGEL!
Great experience from beginning to end. Will definitely use again. I've already recommended them to several people.
Harvey and Saul were professional and responsible in the way they explained and conducted the refinishing process of my bathroom marble vanity. I am very pleased with their work. I also appreciated the precautions they provided and the recommendation for a glossy finish. It looks as good as new. Thank you CSI. Also thanks to Teri for working with me on the scheduling.
Service is superb, from the estimator to the floor polisher. I asked that they sand, seal and polish my Limestone kitchen floor, using a low shine. Instead it turned out to be a high shine, which I didn't want. They did come back, ensuring that they would do what's necessary to ensure that I was pleased. As it turned out, I decided in the end to keep the shine but asked that they polish it more. The polisher came back and did whatever I wanted, not completing the project until I was satisfied, which I thought was great service.
Did great work on the sofa and area rug. I give them props for carrying that cleaning machine up 3 flights of stairs.
CSI is the absolute best at what they do. This is my third time hiring them and this experience was just as great as the first time. I hired CSI to clean and reseal my natural stone walk-in shower. It had mold, water stains and years of built up soap scum but Andre, the technician they sent, did a phenomenal job making it look like it was brand new. I can't recommend them enough. They are professional, friendly, prompt, reasonably priced and really know what they're doing. Stop looking around and call them now.
We had CSI clean our marble foyer, bathroom floor and shower. They did a fantastic job. They were able to remove some really tough stains. Everything looks great and I would use them again. They were very efficient, professional, and reasonable.
They did an excellent job--very clean, professional job. They warned me that they could not guarantee rust removal from exterior granite, but it worked like a charm!
This team was on time for both appointments, pleasant to deal with, informative, and at the best price. Thank you!
The service was fantastic. Jose called when he was heading out and stated approx time frame he would arrive. I'm a busy individual so having that done was the icing to the cake. His service was very detailed and everything was explained. Very happy customer.
These people are gooood! I had a reservation at 9, this gentleman who is very young shows up promptly at 9 and gets down to business. We had 5 chairs and an area rug that needed cleaning. One of the chairs which is cream colored had a water stain on it that I was hoping can be removed. The guy spent a good half an hour on that chair making sure there is nothing left of the stain. He cleaned everything immaculately.
Make sure to note ahead if you want solvent based cleaners so that they will bring them along. Will definitely call them again if we need cleaning again.
Angel did an excellent job on our shower! Our stone was stained and discolored and he made it look good as new and was extremely professional and efficient. The whole process was simple and easy and the CSI team kept us informed and updated every step of the way. We would 100% use CSI clean again and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an excellent shower clean!
Angel did a fabulous job in cleaning my carpet. He even added a room that was included in the estimate. What a pleasure to have Angel in my home. A real gentleman. Can't express enough great comments about this fine company and its excellent employees. Will definitely use again.
Click ON ANY ICON FOR ADDITONAL REVIEWS - OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
COMMERCIAL CLIENTS WE SERVICE
For general inquiries, please fill out the form below and our friendly
Customer Service Team will respond to your message by phone or email.
Copyright © 2017 CSI Absolutely Clean Inc. All Rights Reserved